Philanthropy has been embedded into CKGSB’s DNA since its establishment in 2002. Indeed, the school’s mission statement aims to cultivate business leaders with a global vision, a humanistic spirit, a strong sense of social responsibility and an innovative mind-set. Hundreds of charity events have been organized to build a culture of philanthropy in our alumni community and this philanthropic spirit has found a way into every CKGSB student’s daily life and work. In fact, each CKGSB MBA Student is required to complete 24 hours of philanthropic service as a prerequisite of graduation.
CKGSB MBA program is an accelerated 14-month full-time program which develops up-and-coming, ambitious professionals, turning them into global business leaders with a strong understanding of China and world economy by providing them with world class teaching, unrivaled alumni network, and unparalleled China insight. For information about CKGSB and CKGSB MBA program, please refer to the link: http://english.ckgsb.edu.cn/worldwide/programs/eng-lan-program/mba/
As a further demonstration to its commitment to these principles, the CKGSB MBA Program will now award The Social Responsibility and Green Future Scholarship (“the Philanthropy Scholarship”) each year to students that have demonstrated a commitment to the environment and to ethical business leadership, aimed at attracting ambitious, young, global talents with a philanthropic spirit who intend to create value for society. By offering a full-tuition award, this scholarship aims to promote their career in philanthropy and thus to make a significant contribution to public welfare.
| Application Deadline
All documents should be submitted before 31 August 2018.
| Application Requirements
- Applicants should work in an influential Non-Profit Organization (NPO), including government-approved organizations for philanthropy, cultural exchange, public welfare, etc.;
- Applicants should have the commitment to be devoted in philanthropy ventures or organizations for public welfare such as NPOs.
- Applicants should fulfill the basic requirements of the CKGSB MBA Program.
| Application Procedure
- Submit online application
- Preliminary screening and reference check
- Written exam and admission interview
- Review & decision
- Offer confirmation & scholarship assessment
| Application Documents
- Online application form with uploaded supporting documents
- An essay (of approximately 100 words) outlining your contribution to social responsibilities and public welfare or your plan for such an undertaking in the future.
| Scholarship Assessment
The Philanthropy Scholarship is funded by CKGSB, and will be assessed and assigned by the Assessment Committee formed by the CKGSB MBA Program, the CKGSB Alumni Council and the CKGSB Philanthropy Committee. The Law Committee of the CKGSB Alumni Council will supervise the entire process.
The Philanthropy Scholarship will be assigned after the Assessment Committee reviews all applicants’ documents, test scores and contributions to philanthropy. The scholarship is granted on a non-cash basis.
The admission result will be published before 30 September 2018 and applicants will be notified.
*For any inquiries,please contact：
(Tel: +86-10-85181052 email@example.com).
TO REGISTER PLEASE CLICK HERE