To promote China's educational reform and development, in the pursuit of an educational ideal.
- 2003 – Present, Publishing “Education Blue Book”
- 2009, China Education NGO Forum
- 2010, Local Education System Innovation
- 2011, “New Classroom, New Education” Summit
- 2011, Promotion, Development, and Research of Compulsory Education
- 2005, Southern Weekly, "Chinese NGO with the Best Development Potential"
- 2006, “Top 100 Chinese NGOs”
- 2009, Published China Educational Reform Plan, sections of which were included in the government's Education Plan
- 2010, In collaboration with the People's Publishing House, published “2020: China's Education Reform Strategy”
Oxfam, Tencent Foundation, Ford Foundation, Narada Foundation
Beijing Western Sunshine Rural Development Foundation, Institute of New Education, China Youth Daily, Sina Education, Tencent Education
We are committed to developing educational research and policy advocacy from an independent position, assembling talents from both inside and outside of the field of education to promote China's educational reform and development.