- To implement projects on education development through cooperation with partners, governments and stakeholders;
- To guarantee people most in need to receive elementary education;
- To promote community development.
- 2014-11-04 Aid and Care ECCE Center Project successfully held a community parent-child garden party;
- 2014-09-15 Rural Women Literacy and Continuing Education Project training session I in rural Qionglai;
- 2014-08-29 Aid and Care ECCE Center Project held a workshop on preschool children’s charateristics and group activity design;
- 2014-08-15 Rural Women Literacy and Continuing Education Project paid a return visit to Qingshen;
- 2014-07-14 Finding Chengdu Project held an off-line activity--Exploring West China Dam.
Chengdu Jinjiang District Social Organization Development Foundation, Chengdu Civil Bureau, Shanghai United Foundation, Aide et Action International
Sichuan & Chengdu Women’s Federation, Qingshen Rural Women Children Development Center, Tiandong Chenxi Center for Child Development, Volunteer Teams of Sichuan Colleges and Universities, Aide et Action International
Create a diverse education culture through cooperation with domestic and international organizations.