- To build a service platform to provide care, help and support for about 650,000 MG patients in China;
- To raise social awareness on MG community and advocate the idea of self-help, self reliance and mutual aid.
- MG Crisis Emergency Fund - Aili Reborn has assisted 6 MG crisis patients from January to November, 2014;
- Aili Brochure Program - 5000 brochures have been given out to more than 1000 patients from January to December, 2014;
- Myasthenia Gravis Awareness Month was held in June, 2014;
- The first National MG Patients Meeting & Cross-strait communication Conference on June 13-15;
- MG Health Popularization Education Program - Many popularization activities have been successfully organized in a dozen of communities and universities in Beijing.
- Initiated the first Myasthenia Gravis Awareness Day, June 15;
- Published the first Chinese research report on MG patients' living situation;
- Made the first Chinese MG scientific popularization animation;
- The One Foundation Ocean Heaven Plan- Financial Management Award (2013);
- Anping China & Peking University Award for Public Welfare Work - Visual Communication Nominee Prize (2013).
A public service organization initiated by MG patients; established a nation-wide patient supportive network and medical network; created an advocatory model represented by Myasthenia Gravis Awareness Day, June 15.