To fight discrimination and promote healthy survival.
- 2008 - 2009, "My Voice," a newsletter written and published by those with AIDS
- 2008 - 2009, Organized local groups' capacity building training and a series of experience-sharing activities.
- 2008 - 2009, Held the China Global Fund's Community AIDS Grassroots Organization Capacity-Building and Information Collection and Circulation Project
- 2009, Research project on the Global Fund's AIDS Grassroots Organizations' prevention methods and models
- 2011 - 2012, Held HIV prevention and serodiscordant MSM partners knowledge and skill training project
- 2005 - 2006, Worked for the mitigation of costs for 500,000 AIDS opportunistic infections and promoted follow-up policy changes
- 2006, Assisted Shenyang community groups to draft the Shenyang Community AIDS Opportunistic Infection Free Aid Proposal
- 2006, Selected as the secretariat of the China Alliance of PLWHA (中国艾滋病病毒携带者联盟)
- 2007, Urged the resolution of cutting off access to Lamivudine medication in cities such as Beijing and Shanghai.
- 2009 - 2010, Worked to promote the involvement of community groups and organizations in the RCC project, and to help these groups obtain more of the RCC project's supporting funds.
- 2010, Selected as the Global Fund's representative for community-based NGOs
Netherlands Red Cross AIDS Project, amfAR (the American Foundation for AIDS Research), China-UK Project, Oxfam HK (香港乐施会), Canada Civil Society Project, Marie Stopes International, Global Fund
China Population Welfare Foundation (中国人口福利基金会), Beijing You'an Hospital, UNAIDS, Qinghua University NGO Research Center, Renmin University Institute of Sexuality and Gender, China HIV/AIDS Information Network (北京红丝带论坛), Beijing Ditan Hospital
We provide caring services, which radiate throughout the country. We have provided information services and psychological support for more than 1,000 people, including policy and regulations, treatment, medicine, and healthcare and nursing. We have abundant project experience, having undertaken more than ten national-scale projects. We have built a useful platform which has aided more than 30 grassroots organizations, and provided follow up technical support.