To establish an equal and supportive environment for disabled children and their families.
- Rehabilitation Education: Training for the parents of children with cerebral palsy, full-time classes and boarding for children with cerebral palsy, special education classes for disabled children and children with autism, speech therapy, integrated educational support
- Outreach Projects: Outreach groups travel to rural communities to provide community education activities such as early intervention for cerebral palsy, early detection of disabilities and autism, and professional education and treatment intervention for rural doctors, women, and the public.
- Parental Support Programs
- 2009, China Global Fund Medium and Long-Term Project Small Grants Project Partner
- 2009, Founder Xiaoli Fan received the Baoji City Top Ten Outstanding Youth Nomination Award
One Foundation (壹基金), World Bank China Office Civil Society Fund, Shaanxi Women's Yuan Hui Seed Fund (陕西省妇源汇种子基金), Global Fund, Canada Fund
Global Fund, Canada Fund, World Vision, Shaanxi Western Development Foundation (陕西省西部发展基金)
Collaborating with domestic and international organizations, working to provide an equal and supportive environment for disabled children and their families through children's rehabilitation and education, outreach, and parental support services.