To provide immediate assistance for homeless children, as well as early intervention and supportive action in order to help them return to their families, communities and mainstream society in general. To create conditions by which they can regain elementary rights such as survival, development and education.
- 2009 - Present, General, educational and psychological counseling for hundreds of poor children in mountainous areas
- 2009 - Present, Execution of Right to Play's "Long-Term Street Children Early Intervention Project"
- 2009 - Present, Execution of the Global Fund for Children's Long-Term Small Grants Project
- 2008 - Present, Nike “Let Me Play” Program
- 2011, Baoji Outstanding NGO Awards
- 2011, Rotary (Shanghai) Leadership Award
- 2010, The Ford Foundation Scholarship
- 2009, Top Ten Youth Civilization awarded by the Communist Youth League of Baoji
- Major Funders
Right to Play, The Global Fund for Children, China Charities Aid Foundation for Children
Baoji Relief Management Station (宝鸡市救助管理站), Right to Play, The Global Fund for Children, China Charities Aid for Children, Shanghai Youth Baker (海上轻坊), Australian Volunteer International（澳洲海外志愿者)
We work with a community-based approach, use social work methodologies, focus on psychological health and sustainable development of children, and advocate comprehensive public assistance for the survival, education and sustainable development of street kids.