To help the mentally disabled to learn how to lead a good life and how to contribute to society.
- Daily activity program for people with minor mental disabilities over the age of 15
- Home-like daycare service for the mentally severely handicapped over the age of 35
- Vocational education service, providing training in social and vocational skills, as well as in independent-living skills
- Employment service, assisting the disabled to find employment opportunities
- Pre-school education service for children from 0 to 7, providing day care and at-home service
- 2002, Beijing Disabilities Outstanding Group
- October 2002, Beijing Fengtai Adult Disabilities Rehabilitation Training and Service Center
- 2008, Beijing Olympic Paralympic Games Outstanding Group
- May 2009, Fengtai 2006-2008 Vocational Training “Contributing Award”
- 2011, chosen by Beijing Disabilities Association as 4A Rehabilitation Service Organization
Beijing Disabilities Association, Fengtai Disabilities Association, Beijing Social Work Committee
We have independent and innovative service mechanisms, integrate social resources, and hold various social activities. We emphasize professional training for our staffers, and strive to improve the professionalism of our services.