To enhance the self-identity of the Chinese comrades (LGBT) population in the Beijing area by providing community service and advocacy activities; to promote the gay rights movement, eliminate discrimination and achieve equality; to promote diversity and the development of civil society.
- 2008 – Present, Movie screenings and language exchange
- 2010 – Present, Psychological Aid Project (Professional psychological counselors providing individual and group treatment)
- 2011 – Present, Gay Street Inquiry Activities
- 2011 – Present, Child's Heart Study Group
- 2012 – Present, Partner Mutual Aid Group (Study Partner)
Alfa Bar, community fundraising activities
Common Language, Aibai, Queer Comrades, Gayspot Magazine, Les+ Magazine, Feizan, LesTalk
We provide an exchange platform for the Beijing community, promoting both internal and external understanding of the gay community. We increase the gay community's self-identity through our basic services, and eradicate discrimination through our education projects.