To eliminate employment and educational discrimination against people infected with Hepatitis B and HIV/AIDS and people with disabilities, and to promote the building of barrier-free facilities.
- Anti Employment Discrimination Legal Aid Project
- Capacity Building in Hepatitis B- Communities Project
- Anti Discrimination Against Disabilities Project
- Eliminating Discrimination Based on Region Project
- Spiritual Health Legislation Advocacy Project
- Public Welfare Legal Persons Project
- The founder of Yirenping received the following honors:
- 2007, selected as candidate of “2007 Legal Figure” by Legal Daily
- 2008, selected by Procuratorial Daily “2007 China Legal Blue Book Figure”
- 2009, selected by Dahe Paper as “Public Welfare Star”
- November 2009, Premio Internazionale Padre Pino Puglisi
- December 2009, selected by People Website, CCTV Website and People’s Court Website as “2009 Top Ten Legal Figure”
University law facilities, US Foundation for Hepatitis Prevention and Control (美国肝炎防治基金会)
China Hepatitis B Public Welfare Network (中国乙肝公益事业网络), Citizens’ Health Condition and Right to Education Working Group (公民健康状况与受教育权工作组), Eliminating Discrimination Against Disabilities Working Group(消除残疾歧视工作组), Elimination Gender Discrimination Working Group(消除性别歧视工作组), AIDS Related Civil Organizations National (Network) General Conference(艾滋病工作民间组织全国（工作网络）联席会议)
We work to eliminate misunderstanding through education. We aim to avoid discrimination and improve awareness of rights protection through legal training and lectures, and we promote improvement of laws on rights protection of vulnerable groups through influential lawsuits and reports. We also participate in the process of law-making and revision.