- To promote the concept and channels of public participation;
- To advance citizen’s rights;
- To push sustainable community development.
- Jul.2012-Oct.2013, promote the construction of low-carbon experimental communities in Guangzhou through public participation;
- 2012-2014, implement the Village Planning Project in Guangzhou through public participation;
- Nov. 2014-present, help Huadu District Meteorologic Observatory with their volunteer recruitment work.
Institute for Sustainable Communities
Guangzhou Municipal Center for Community Service, China Academy of Urban Planning & Design, Guangzhou Municipal Bureau of Urban Planning, Guangdong Urban&Rural Planning and Design Institute, Guangzhou Urban Planning&Design Survey Research Institute.
Promote the concept of public participation, and build a communication platform between the government, NGOs, and communities.