Chengdu Jinjiang District Social Organization Development Foundation was registered under the Department of Civil Affairs of Sichuan Province on 30 November 2011. It is the first regional public fundraising foundation for social organization development in the district.
Running on the principles of transparency, efficiency, social responsibility and maximizing the effectiveness of funds; Raising public funding for the sake of developing social organizations and public welfare.
- 1、“Golden Thumb” Student Philanthropy Project Innovation Competition.
- From 2012, “Golden Thumb” Student Philanthropy Project Innovation Competition will be held annually with the goal of promoting social organization development and gathering innovative ideas of philanthropy projects from students. So far the competition has been held for four times. 326 teams and 1678 undergraduate students from 34 universities attended it. Eighteen projects were finally funded and implemented.
- 2、Jinjiang Undergraduate Social Worker Team
- This social worker team provides opportunities for undergraduate students to do internships for public interest purposes and participate in community building.
- 3. “We Chuang” Project
- “We Chuang” project recruits individuals or teams to start their own philanthropy projects, by providing them with registration help, funding support, professional training, and resource sharing.
- 4. The Seed Project
- The Seed Project provides 80,000 or 10,000 RMB to different levels of projects annually and constructed a network for volunteers, social organizations, professional NGO workers to communicate and learn from each other.
- Since 2014, we ranked first in the transparency index on the China Foundation Center website
- On January 2015, the Seed Project was shortlisted for the China Social Innovation Participation Award.
- On February 2015, we received first prize in Jinjiang Excellent Social Work Case Competition.
- In 2015, We Chuang Project received second prize in Jinjiang Excellent Social Work Case Competition.
- On December 2015, the Seed Project was selected as one of the Top Ten Chengdu Social Organization and Governance Cases.
Chengdu Jinjiang People’s Government Chengdu Jinjiang General Secretary Yanlord (Chengdu) Co. Ltd Chengdu Jinjiang Women and Children Health Center Chengdu Jinjiang Rural Development Investment Company Zhejiang Dunhe Foundaiton Xinhua Winshare Publishing and Media Co., Ltd.
Chengdu Wudongfeng Supermarket Sunfire Creative Industry Org. JLL Chengdu BBeijing Qiyue Social Philanthropy Service Center Guangzohu Qichuang Social Work Center Chengdu Social Organization College
By pooling talented social workers, incubating and supporting NGO start-ups, we aim to build a one-stop service system for NGOs and other public interest entities.