To protect children’s rights, prevent juvenile crime, and help the incarcerated to reintegrate into society.
- Raising minor children of the incarcerated
- Providing education for prisoners' minor children based on morality, culture and technology.
- Scientific management of "Children's Village" a healthy environment for children
- Theoretical research on special-needs children and the prevention of juvenile crime
- 2010, Shuqin Zhang, the legal representative and founder of Children Village, was awarded “2010 People Who Inspired Shaanxi Education Figure”
- 2011, “2011 Minor Children Moral and Ideological Building Outstanding Organization”
We are the first civil public welfare organization that shoulders the financial costs of caring for the children of prisoners.