To support and protect children’s rights and interests, to provide every child with suitable assistance, and to care for children that are infected with HIV/AIDS and those who are living in poverty.
- 2008- 2011, Vocational Education and Summer Camp for Children (Give2Asia Program)
- 2008- 2009, Children’s Psychological Health (Global Foundation Program)
- 2008- 2011, Fuyang Children’s Center (Lining Foundation Program)
- 2008- 2011, Medical Care Program: Improved children’s psychological health and their comfort and familiarity with medical practices.
- Founder Ying Zhang received the following honors:
- 2005, China Top Ten Legal Figure
- 2006, China Annual Yu Gong(愚公)
- 2007, Third “China Top Ten Public Welfare Star”, Fuyang First “Top Ten Public Welfare Star”
- 2008, Chinese Philanthropy “National Outstanding Philanthropy Worker”
Johnson & Johnson, Lining Foundation
Ministry of Health, China CDC, Global Foundation, Tsinghua University, UNESCO, Lining Foundation, Asia Foundation, Johnson & Johnson, Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center