To promote gender equality, protecting the rights and well-being of women and children, preventing and eradicating domestic abuse, and establishing a healthy, equal, and harmonious environment.
- 2007, Domestic abuse group interventions
- 2008, Disaster mental health treatment and crisis intervention
- 2009, Community group services
- 2010, Child and youth psychological services
- 2011, Remote communities' women's psychological health consultations and guidance
- 2008, Gansu Department of Civil Affairs "Disaster Relief Advanced Group"
- 2008, Ministry of Civil Affairs "2008 Chinese Philanthropic Project Award"
- 2009, Chinese Academy of Sciences Institute of Psychology, "National Outstanding Psychological Health Services"
Narada Foundation, Oxfam HK (香港乐施会), China Foundation for Poverty Alleviation (中国扶贫基金会)
Narada Foundation, Oxfam HK, China Foundation for Poverty Alleviation, Begonia Foundation (台湾海棠文教基金会)
Using our methods of social work and psychological treatment, we provide a space of specialized services for women, children, and the elderly. We also work with Women's Federations, law firms, the media, and local governments to carry out cooperative advocacy.