To promote self-confidence, equality, and societal integration for disabled youths through capacity building, international exchange, community service, rights advocacy, and skills training.
- Self-expansion Camp: Eight-day summer camp for young disabled people.
- GETCH International Fun Day: Annual event attracting more than 1,000 local and international visitors
- GETCH Store: Selling donated products
- Mountain Education Project
- China-US Integrated Exchange Activity Project
- 2008, Beijing Olympic Games Torch Relay Outstanding Volunteer Groups
- 2010, Guangzhou Asian Paralympic Opening Ceremony Honors Performance Team
- 2010, China Outstanding Social Organization Institution
- Major Funders
- Getch Community Fund (残培社区基金), Societal Donations, Getch Store
Volunteers in Asia, Mobility International USA, Guangdong Disabled Persons' Federation
We collaborate with domestic disability organizations to provide an international exchange and capacity-building platform for disabled youths.