To become the leader of Chinese youth development education.
- 2008 – 2012, Urban Migrant Children Study and Exploration Project
- 2010 – 2012, Homeless Youth Social Integration Research and Intervention
- 2009 – 2013, Homeless Youth Career Exploration and Preparation Project
- 2010 – 2012, Participatory Art Education Project
- 2011 – 2013, Youth Education Project
- 2011, Our Urban Migrant Children Study and Exploration Project received second prize from the “Looking for a Dream” 1 million yuan public interest fund.
- 2011, YouChange Foundation's “Social Entrepreneur Skill Training Project” Award
- 2012, 10th place in the Intel Chip World Non-Profit Innovation Award
Ford Foundation, Narada Foundation (南都基金会), YouChange Foundation (友成企业家扶贫基金会), China Youth Development Foundation (中国青少年发展基金会), Shih Wing Ching Foundation (香港施永青基金会), Hong Kong Youth Development Fund (香港青年发展基金), World Education, Sunshine Culture Foundation (阳光文化基金会)
Ford Foundation, Sunshine Culture Foundation, Narada Foundation, China Youth Development Foundation, Shih Wing Ching Foundation, YouChange Foundation, Beijing Western Sunshine Rural Development Foundation (西部阳光基金会), Mt. Shijing Education Committee (石景山教委), Beijing Institute of Education Mt. Shijing Branch, CAS Center for Chinese Agricultural Policy, Migrant Workers' Friend (北京打工子弟学校), New Citizen Friends (新公民之友), China Rural Library (立人乡村图书馆), Chongqing Green Leaves Volunteer Association (重庆绿叶义工志愿者协会), Adream (真爱梦想), Beijing Film Museum, China Science and Technology Museum, China Puppet Show (中国木偶剧院), Crazy Family (疯狂家族)
We are an educational research institution; we focus on methods enjoyed by youths, integrate different educational concepts and methods, and research activities, classes, and products that suit youths.