To provide free aid for nature, society, and other people.
- June 2006 – Present, Summer Camp for Migrant Children
- January 2009 – Present, Ginger Tea at Train Stations During Spring Festival (a very crowded travel period)
- May 2011 – Present, “Serenade” Community Environmental Protection Project
- August 2011 – Present, “Begin Love with Clothing” Project
- May 2012 – Present, Public Welfare Bazaar
- 2009, Hangzhou “Learn from Leifeng” Model
- 2010, Third Place, Hangzhou News Award Social Activity
- 2012, Third Place, China Charity News Award
Businesses and individuals
Metlife, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, China Mobile, China Resources Vanguard, Guangfa Securities
With more than 7 years of experience, we have attracted more than 3,000 youths for our volunteer team.