To become China’s volunteer hub and an example for other similar organizations, and to be a long-standing well-known brand in Chinese philanthropic world.
- (1)‘1001 Hopes’ project : collecting underprivileged children’s wishes, and helping them fulfill those wishes, this project covers the entire country and has won numerous charity awards;
- (2)Jianwai Public Space: bring charity to communities by hosting philanthropic events for the residents;
- (3) Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou Corporate Volunteer Alliances: building a volunteer service platform for people who work for commercial organizations but interested in volunteering in NGOs.
- 2012 MaD Merit Award on behalf of mainland China;
- 2012 Social Enterprise Self Breakthrough Award given by British Council and Narada Foundation ;
- 2012 Arcelormittal International Communication Award s by British Council ;
- 2012 CSR Partnership Award Finalist of the Seventh Annual Amcham Shanghai CSR Awards together with Microsoft China;
- 2013 Community Youth Volunteer Service Contribution Award issued by Beijing Volunteer Association .
We provide volunteer-related service and consultancy to a diverse group of organizations including commercial enterprises and NGOs, using our rich experience and resources.