With community culture as our focus and resident participation as our goal, we hope to promote and assist community residents to develop independent services, governance, education, and supervision.
- October 2009 - Present, Participatory Community Culture Art Platform, including two theater troupes, an oral history program, artistic training, music groups and folk groups.
- October 2009 - Present, Volunteer Services Platform, including volunteer training and development, and entrepreneur social responsibility plans
- March 2011 - Present, Comprehensive Community Services System, providing care for the elderly and the disabled, and youth services
- May 2011 - Present, Community Participatory Mutual Aid System ( 义仓、义集、义坊)
- December 2011 - Present, Residents' Self-Governance, an open space for participatory budgeting and housing compound mutual aid and services.
One of our theater troupes, Happy Theater (快乐剧团) received the second-place public service group award for "Dream-Pursuing Action Group" from the Youth League Central Committee (团中央) and Chinese Young Volunteers' Association (中国青年志愿者协会).
Narada Foundation, Li Chunping Foundation, China Charities Aid Foundation for Children, Chengdu's Jinjiang District and Gaoxin District Local Government
NPI, Corporate Citizenship in Action, Partnerships for Community Development, Sichuan Communist Youth League, Chengdu Communist Youth League, British Embassy, Jinjiang District Shuijing Lane and Longzhou Street Subdistrict Offices, Gaoxin District Xiaojia He Subdistrict Office
We provide community development with the cultivation of happy communities as our mission, the construction of community culture as our focus, and the promotion of community participation as our goal.