To assist the urban floating population through rights-protection services and maximizing limitations, to achieve incorporation into urban life and to develop self-confidence, and to provide them with a city-wide mutual aid information networking platform.
- January 2011 - December 2011, Labor Contract Training Program for Manual Laborers
- February 2011 - December 2013, Martial Arts training for migrant children
- December 2011 - September 2012, Grassroots NGO Capacity Building Training Program
- March 2012 - July 2012, Migrant Workers NGO Information Publicity Program
- March 2012 – December 2012, Volunteer Lawyer Participate in Work Disputes Mediation Program
- 2006, finalist of First “Social Public Welfare Model Project” Award
- 2009, Merchants' Group Award for Poverty Alleviation and Innovation
- 2011, Happy China Award for 2010
- Through December 31, 2011, Little Bird helped workers to acquire RMB 1.65 million in salary arrears and all sorts of compensation.
German Embassy, Rosa Luxemburg Foundation, IRI Foundation, US Embassy
Beijing Dongcheng District Justice Bureau
We collaborate with the Bureau of Justice and use Little Bird People’s Mediation Committee's mediation models to resolve migrant workers' labor disputes, conflicts, and other legal issues. We have established branches in Shenzhen, Shenyang and Shanghai.