- Regarding the industrial sector: To provide social innovators with an environment of supportive policies, abundant resources, complete services and a positive public opinion.
- Regarding NPI itself: To become the “Social Innovation Engine” of China
- April 2006 - Present, Non Profit Incubator
- May 2008 - Present, Chengdu Nokia Sunshine Community Center
- June 2009 - Present, Shanghai Community Venture Philanthropy
- July 2010 - Present, Shanghai Social Innovation Park
- March 2011 - NPO Projects Shenzhen Exhibition
- January 2009, Shanghai Charity Award
- 2010, the 4th Charity Star Award of Shanghai
Narada Foundation, Ford Foundation
Narada Foundation, Ford Foundation, Intel China, Nokia China
- Focusing on a variety of social issues, we use innovative resources to provide full support to NPOs at all levels and to promote widespread cooperation.