To advance private economy, and to cultivate grassroots NGOs to prepare for the transformation of government functions.
- Project “Early Love”——take precautions to prevent or alleviate disabilities cause by spina bifida;
- Project “ Hardened into Steel”——providing job opportunities for spina children through the internet and modern technologies;
- Project” Love in Harmony” ——community service for disabled people;
- “Spina China” Communication Platform—— a bridge between spina families and the rest of the world.
- 2010 “ The Most Valuable Charity Project” by Long Foundation;
- 2011 “ The Star of Micro Charity” award by Lenovo National Micro Charity Competition;
- 2012 First Prize in the “Responsible China under the lens” Project;
- 2013 Best Educational NGO;
- 2014 “Best Group Award” and “Outstanding Contribution Award” by China Charities Aid Foundation for Children.
Mama Cash-Fund for Women, Astraea Lesbian Foundation for Justice, Hongkong Yan Kang Association.
Building a diverse and open society by relying on grassroots forces and by localizing lesbian activism.