We work together with women to integrate social power from various sources. We dedicate our work to building a resource-sharing society, providing equal opportunities, and eliminating gender discrimination.
- 2009-2011, Ningqiang County 5.12 Post Disaster Reconstruction Sustainable Development Program
- 2011-2012, Yangshan County Children Friendship Community Pilot Project
- 2011-2013, Shaanxi Public Welfare Organization Study Network Capacity Building Project Second Phase
- 2011-2013, Heyang County Poverty Rural Traditional House Building Program
- 2010-2012, Asia Development Bank Rural Women Economic Rights Empowerment Technical Supporting Program
- 2008, Shaanxi Women Federation “Women Work Innovation Award”
- 2011, Shaanxi Civil Affairs Bureau Excellent Organization
arada Foundation, You change China Social Entrepreneur Foundation, China Foundation for Poverty Alleviation, Kadoorie Charitable Foundation, Taiwan Red Cross Federation, Taiwan Fund for Children and Families, Right to Play China, Oxfam, Asian Development Bank
Plan China, Right to Play China, Shanghai NPO Development Center, local governments, grassroots organizations in Shaanxi, Gansu, Qinghai, Ningxia
We provide services to grassroots organizations in Western China establish a platform for resource-sharing, focus on impoverished rural communities and insist on applying methods that take social gender sensitivity and participation seriously.