To protect the legal rights of laborers, promote legal publicity, training, and education, and to improve their rights awareness and their ability to survive and develop in urban environments.
- Since April 2006, Legal and Occupational Safety Training
- Since March 2004, Legal Aid
- Since May 2005, Work-related Injuries Visits
- Since May 2004, Culture and Entertainment
- Since 2007, Factory Investigations
- March 2006 and October 2006, Successfully launched two activities that collected millions of signatures for the abolishment of labor dispute arbitration fees.
- 6 January 2008, Held “Labor Rights Protection Conference” together with the Shenzhen Labor Union.
International Labor Rights Forum
We provide both paid and pro bono services, which efficiently improve our capacity and objectivity.