To promote a humanitarian spirit, and to represent the interests of hemophiliacs, in order to improve their quality of life and advance their caretaking.
- 2011 – Present, One Foundation (壹基金) “Ocean Paradise” Project
- June 2012 – Present, Transparent Fish Fund (透明鱼) Hemophiliac Project, Shaanxi
- August 2012, Tongyuan (童缘) Children with Hemophilia Aid Project
- June 2012 – Present, Antibody Hemophiliacs Special Assistance Project
- 2012, National Development of Hemophiliac Education Activity
World Federation of Hemophilia, One Foundation, Transparent Fish Fund, Chao Foundation, China Charities Aid Foundation for Children
World Federation of Hemophilia, One Foundation, Transparent Fish Fund, Chao Foundation, China Charities Aid Foundation for Children, Hemophilia Treatment Center
With policy advocacy as our focus, we also develop a number of aid projects in areas such as treatment, education, psychology, employment, and hemophiliac awareness. We hope to establish a comprehensive, multi-level hemophiliac treatment organization on the foundation of widespread societal understanding and care for hemophiliacs.