To help adults with intellectual disabilities to reintegrate into society through our shelter, skills training, rehabilitation, communication and employment support methods.
- 2010 – 2011, “Dream Nest,” collaborative project with Buy42.com
- 2011 – 2012, Nanjing Xuanwu District Venture Philanthropy Project, “Bo'ai Self-Autonomous Stage”
- 2011, “Princes See the World,” collaborative project with Nanjing Gulou District Library
- 2011, APP Youth Public Interest Internship, collaborative project with Huang Yi Cong Foundation
- 2011, Nanjing-Beijing Parents of People with Intellectual Disabilities Conference
- 2006, “National Civil Non-Enterprise Unit Self-Regulation and Integrity Construction Advanced Unit”
- 2006, “Jiangsu Civil Non-Enterprise Unit Self-Regulation and Integrity Construction Advanced Unit”
- 2008, “Jiangsu Disabled Persons Shelter Model Institution”
- 2010, “Nanjing Advanced Charity Volunteer Service Base”
- 2011, Huang Yi Cong Foundation, “APP Youth Public Interest Internship Outstanding Internship Team, 3rd Place”
Taizhou Chamber of Commerce, Nanjing University EDP Entrepreneur Federation, Nanjing Metro Company Limited, Bell Company Ltd.
Harvard University, Beijing Social Administration Vocational College, Beijing University Institute of Neurology and Math
We were co-founded by the Disabled Persons' Federation, with a focus on adults with intellectual disabilities, psychological disabilities, and autism. We have established our own shelter to provide disabled persons with more employment opportunities.