Do you want to…
2018 Investment for Good Applications Now Open!
- Workshops by cross-sector experts
- Site visits to social ventures
- Group discussions with impact investors and philanthropists
- Crafting a funding pitch for social enterprises
- Testing an investment thesis
What You Gain
Mentorship and international networks
Site Visits and Field Immersion
Capstone Investment Project
How To Apply
Have any questions?
Contact us at: email@example.com
Philanthropy in Motion (PIM) empowers millennials with the funding, training, and networks to become mission-driven leaders and amplify their social impact. We run experiential education programs that advocate a “learning by doing” model on solving social problems. Since our inception, we have empowered hundreds of young people to fund and support social ventures in Greater China. Our clients and partners range from the likes of World Bank to Peking University, and we have been recognized by Forbes, the Economist, and other news media for our work in the social impact space.