PIM and Sany Foundation aims to bring together young people, social organizations, foundations, practitioners and experts to collaboratively address this urgent challenge: how might we ensure that each and every young child in China has access to quality early childhood care? We invite early-stage social enterprises, companies, or non-profits working in the field of early childhood development with an innovative, evidence-based model to join us as partners.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZERS
Philanthropy in Motion (PIM) aims to empower millennials with the funding, training, and networks to become mission-driven leaders and amplify their social impact. Founded in 2013, we partner with universities, foundations and non-profit organizations and run experiential education programs that advocate a “learning by doing” model to addressing social issues. Our clients and partners range from the likes of World Bank to Peking University, and we have been recognized by Forbes, the Economist, and other news media for our work in the social impact space.
The Sany Foundation was registered with the Beijing Civil Affairs Bureau on December 31, 2013. With the mission of promoting scientific philanthropy, Sany Foundation carries out projects in the fields of theoretical research, action support, and public advocacy. It is committed to establishing and promoting a theoretical system of “scientific philanthropy”, supporting professional and effective philanthropic practices, and cultivating public awareness in order to enhance Chinese philanthropy’s scientific development and building a society full of vitality, benevolence, and trust.
Participating organizations will receive:
– Training in impact measurement, sustainability, and strategic planning
– Publicity and visibility on website and social media channels
– Access to a network of talented young people for support
– A chance at winning up to 20,000 USD of funding –
A systems map “Impact Gap Canvas” on the early childhood development ecosystem
Social enterprises, companies, or non-profits working in the field of early childhood development with an innovative, evidence-based model are invited to apply.
– July 20: Deadline to email PIM regarding application interest
– July 27: Application deadline
– July 31: Receive application result
– Aug 7 or 8: Host participants for site visit to demo your work, vision, and needs
– Aug 9: Send representatives to participate in training workshops on topics such as measuring impact, strategic foresight and sustainability
– Aug 12: Receive funding results
HOW TO APPLY
The application deadline is July 27. For the application materials please email email@example.com