Position Title: Administration and Finance Officer
Position Type: Full time
Supervisor: China Program Coordinator
The Administration and Finance Officer of ICF China provides administrative and human resource support and takes charge of accountings for ICF China Office. S/he is responsible for daily affairs of the office, invoice management, employee on-board and exit process, coordinates with program team, Head Quarter units, outside partners and vendors, and ensures the office running smoothly.
1. Be responsible for the daily administration of the office;
2. Deal with the employee entry and departure procedures, social security and commercial insurance processing;
3. Handle cash receipt and payment and bank settlement business;
4. Review the original vouchers, arrange and keep the original vouchers before handing over to the accounts;
5. Custody of cash, checks and various financial instruments;
6. Urge and receive various receivables;
7. Manage the fixed asset and inventory of the office;
8. Cooperate with the Headquarters to complete the monthly financial report of China program;
9. Carry out any other relevant tasks as required by and mutually agreed with the line manager.
1. Bachelor degree or above in accounting, finance and other related majors;
2. Understand national financial and economic policies, accounting and tax regulations, and be familiar with bank settlement business;
3. Familiar with various financial tools and office software and have strong sense of responsibility, good professional ethics and strict style;
4. Good at handling process matters with good learning, independent working and financial analysis abilities;
5. Excellent communication skills and team work;
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English;
7. Experience of NGOs and civil society organizations working is preferred.
Please send your Chinese and English resumes and reasons (500 words max.) for applying this position to firstname.lastname@example.org