Introduction to the role:
The Education Case Handler is a specialised and dedicated individual within BeGo’s Education Team, assisting with the earliest stages of application to international schools in China to completion. As part of a service-oriented education case handler, you’ll be part of a wider team, specifically dealing with applications to international schools and extracting vital information from clients in order to facilitate the admission process of their children. You will be providing administrative support to CF* and LF* team. You’ll primarily be focusing on managing the entire application process and acting on behalf of the parents in terms of communication with the school from time to time. Additionally, your role requires you to support our clients by keeping abreast and well informed of the entire application process of the respective international schools in China to ensure the best outcome is provided for both our clients and BeGo.
You’ll be joining a friendly, hardworking, dynamic and collaborative team with the opportunity for great career development. You must be a Customer Champion and care about our customers and reflect that in everything you do.
A day in the life:
- Make outbound contacts (calls, WeChat, emails etc) to speak with clients to understand the family and the child in support of their application and requesting documentation etc.
- Receive inbound contact (calls, WeChat, emails etc) regarding application account queries, including setting arrangements for school visit/school tours, interviews etc.
- Respond to all client (parents) and third-party (school) enquiries efficiently and with skill, ensuring customer preference and position is considered.
- Assess the needs of clients by familiarising yourself with BeGo’s bespoke the IDP and IEP plans and helping operations to identify and support clients appropriately.
- Administrative work dealing with correspondence from third parties such as schools etc
- Interact with the CF* and LF* /Academic Team to ensure applications submitted brings the best of each family and highlighting the strengths and unique individuality of the children and background of the parents.
- Ask insightful questions to understand the client’s specific needs, including requesting supporting documentation requested by the schools and education bureau.
- Supporting the work of CF* in being attuned to the client’s affordability and tailoring solutions to fit the client’s requirements.
- Ensure all updates concerning applications and admission policies of international schools in China re being implemented and adhered to on a regular basis.
- Correctly identify expressions of dissatisfaction and complaints, ensuring escalation to management where appropriate.
- We are looking for great communication skills, experience in a customer-focused environment with a passion in education-related field .
- You have experience in dealing with UHNI/HNI, parents as customers and familiar with international education and have insights to admission and application procedures towards international schools in China
- You may have previous experience in the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China, Beijing Municipal Commission of Education or the International Cooperation and Exchange Office of Beijing, however this is not essential, but candidates who are able to demonstrate this will be first considered and is an added bonus.
- You are an excellent team-player who can work independently when needed and be flexible in adapting to changing environments based on role requirements
- You’ll be comfortable with a variety of contact methods, such as phone, email, letter, live chat, social media (i.e WeChat) and must be confident in using Microsoft Office such as Outlook, Excel and Word and familiar with writing emails.
- You are friendly, empathetic and a good listener with excellent oral and written communication skills
- You are self-motivated with a passion for learning new skills and fulfilling their potential
- You are compassionate, grounded, logical and objective; able to follow through on difficult decisions
- You’re able to use initiative to problem solve and make informed decisions by gathering and interpreting the relevant information
To thrive here, you’ll need to:
- Champion our customers. Whatever your role, you’ll be close to our customers. We care passionately about doing the best for them.
- Our environment is fast-paced, agile and open. You’ll need high adaptability skill.
- You’ll solve interesting and challenging problems, and be trusted and empowered to bring your ideas to life.
- Walk the talk
- Be able to face the tough and challenging moments
- Going beyond ‘good enough’ and welcoming different points of view.
- Be in it together. You’ll join an ambitious, diverse and all-round approachable team with a mix of ideas and talents who inspire each other to be better every day.
- BeGo values (please elaborate) — I want all Job Recruitment to state BeGo Values.
BeGo – Be Empowered: Go Beyond- is a place where dreams are carefully nurtured, witnessed by measured growth. Founded in the UK almost a decade ago, BeGo Education is a bespoke education consultancy which offers unique, customised services developed carefully to equip and empower students to successfully join international schools in Beijing or boarding schools and Universities in the UK. Designed for students between the ages of 8-16, our Individual Development Plan (IDP) combines research-based curriculums with support material and innovative life skills lessons enable each child to develop the attributes of a learner profile – ensuring their success in the dream school or universities and beyond.
Interested candidates are invited to send a letter explaining how your personality and experience meet our requirements, together with a detailed CV in both English and Chinese, to the following email address email@example.com.