Please kindly note that this is a roster and all the job responsibilities listed in the current VA is only for reference. We may contact you directly if there is a suitable opportunity in further and a more specific JD will then be shared. We may also send the job alter to you via the email you registered. Therefore, please ensure you input the correct email address.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Implementation of HR strategies
2. Implementation of HR services
3. Staff career management and career development
4. Conduct of UN-related surveys
5. Facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing
1. Leadership: ability to persuade others to follow
2. Communication and Relationship Management: ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform
3. Innovation: ability to make new and useful ideas work
4. People Management: ability to improve performance and satisfaction
5. Delivery: ability to get things done while exercising good judgment
6. Technical Competency-based on specific position
Required Skills and Experience
Education: University degree in HR or relevant management field
Experience: 0-10 years of relevant HR experience is required. Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and experience in handling of web based management systems.
Language Requirements: Fluency in English and Chinese.
Only applicants submitted through the link could be considered