ABOUT THE JUMP! FOUNDATION: The JUMP! Foundation is a non-profit organization that believes in inspiring, empowering, and engaging youth through collaborative and innovative experiential learning programs. JUMP! offers a series of leadership activities suited for students at international schools and universities, including in-school workshops (JUMP! Schools programs) and outdoor adventure trips (JUMP! Experiences programs). We facilitate participants to develop personal, community, and inter-community leadership skills. To help realize our vision for a world in which young people fulfill their true potential, JUMP! donates a proportion of its revenue to support experiential youth-focused development projects around the world.
For more information, you canvisit our webpage (www.jumpfoundation.org) and social media pages; @jumpfoundation(twitter); the JUMP! Foundation Facebook page and blog.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The JUMP! China is currently seeking an experiencedOperation Assistant.She/he will work closely with JUMP! China Senior Operation Manager and global operation teamto supportthe administration of finance, human resource, and operations of the office.
• Keeping accurate and organized financial records, including filing bank statements, invoices and expenses
• Assisting Senior Manager of Operations with finance and accounting tasks, including but not limited to:
o Contracting, invoicing and payment tracking of all program finances.
o Oversight on accounts receivable collection performance and progress
o Reviewing and processing reimbursement requests for program-related expenses to staff
o Preparing program performance reports including analysis of budget versus actual result
• Assisting with recruitment processes including but not limited to:
o Reviewing applications as they are received and filing them appropriately
o Shortlisting the candidates
o Tracking the application status of applicants
o Organizing the interview and sending the offer
o Applicators database management
• Assisting the China team with various logistical responsibilities, including booking flights, transport arrangements, and arranging appointments with partner schools and vendors
• Purchasing office supplies and program materials
• Organizing Job fair and build up the relationship with different hiring platform and channels in China
• Manage JUMP Wechat account to release JD and program information
• Other tasks as directed by the Senior Operations Manager
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Finance and Accounting, Business Administration or relevant fields
• Possess minimum of two years of work experience, preferably in an office management, administrative, or bookkeeper role
• Attentive to detail, organized, and able to multi-task
• Good communication and presentation skills, and skilled in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• Advanced proficiency in English (both oral and written)
• Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
• Possess understanding of non-profits and/or social enterprises
• Conversational proficiency in Chinese (Mandarin) and English (Fluent)
• Understanding of and experience in office work procedures and practices;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook)
Senior Manager of Operations
Salary & Compensation will be commensurate with skills, qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND COVER LETTER AND CV / RESUME TO:
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Due to the urgency to fill this post, interviews may take place prior to the closing date; candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible. We apologise but due to the number of applications we expect to receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in JUMP! Foundation.