ROLE: Program Operations Officer– JUMP China
LOCATION: JUMP! Office Beijing
REPORTS TO: Senior Operation Manager
CONTRACT TIME: One year
ABOUT THE JUMP! FOUNDATION: The JUMP! Foundation is a non-profit organization that believes in inspiring, empowering, and engaging youth through collaborative and innovative experiential learning programs. JUMP! offers a series of leadership activities suited for students at international schools and universities, including in-school workshops (JUMP! Schools programs) and outdoor adventure trips (JUMP! Experiences programs). We facilitate participants to develop personal, community, and inter-community leadership skills. To help realize our vision for a world in which young people fulfill their true potential, JUMP! donates a proportion of its revenue to support experiential youth-focused development projects around the world.
JUMP! is committed to employment equity. We encourage qualified applicants from members of minority groups, indigenous people, LGBTQ+ people, and all those with the knowledge, skills, and values to engage effectively with diverse communities.
For more information, you can visit our webpage (www.jumpfoundation.org) and social media pages; @jumpfoundation (twitter); the JUMP! Foundation Facebook page and blog.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Program Operations Officer will work closely with JUMP!’s Program Team of JUMP! China, and the JUMP! Central Team to operate and support the JUMP! China Programs. This includes the following responsibilities:
Program Partner Coordinating
• Coordinate the JUMP’s China program partners and vendors’ relationships in all program locations
• Coordinate and help program managers draft the service contracts for all programs
Program Logistics Supporting
• Coordinate and support program managers on the accommodation bookings, transportation bookings and food arrangements for all programs
• Working together with program director and program managers to maintain and tracking the program logistic database
• Working with travel agency in Beijing to book flight tickets for facilitators and program staff
Program Finances Reviewing and Coordinating
• Support program finance:
o Reviewing program expense reports
o Coordinating transfer requests for program payments
o Coordinating float requests for program managers
• Manage Jotform system
o Recording and managing all Jotform database
o Coordinating the visa application from short-term program contractors
o Managing the program staff tool- operation part
o Submitting the monthly reimbursement for all contractors
Program Materials managing and recording
• Procure, maintain and assign materials for programs, including:
o Facilitation equipment
o Outdoor and personal protective equipment
o First Aid kits
• Maintain the stock of program materials with program team
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Administration,Finance and Accounting, Education or relevant fields
• Possess minimum of one year of work experience, preferably in an office management, administrative, or bookkeeper role
• Attentive to detail, organized, and able to multi-task
• Good communication and presentation skills, and skilled in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• Advanced proficiency in English (both oral and written)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook)
Senior Operation Manager of China Office
Salary & Compensation will be commensurate with skills, qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND COVER LETTER AND CV / RESUME TO:
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Due to the urgency to fill this post, interviews may take place prior to the closing date; candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible. We apologise but due to the number of applications we expect to receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in JUMP! Foundation.