Location: Shanghai, China
Reporting to: Solidaridad China Country Manager
Solidaridad is seeking an experienced, senior development professional as Programme Managersfor China Country Office based in Shangahi, China who will be responsible for Supply Chain & PMEL related programme.
Under the overall supervision of the China Country Manager, the Programme Manager will plan, supervise and manage field based implementation of sustainable programmes in Supply Chain & PMEL in China. The Manager will work often with very small teams and would require extensive travel within China, and occasionally internationally.
The key responsibilities of the Programme Manager would include:
- Coordinate and advise the development of strategic plans, programme planning, reporting and evaluation
- Establish and maintain Partnerships
- Conduct review of the progamme and provide feedback to field team and partners
- Design and conduct workshop and important events
- Lead in planning, implementation and coordination of the activities with field team
- Conduct field visits on a regular basis to provide supportive supervision of the field team
- Draft donor reporting as per the agreement
- Prepare funding proposals and take lead in raising fund
- Manage financing aspect of the programme
- Masters in management/social sciences/sciences/Agriculture/environmental sciences from recognised University of China or abroad
- The candidate should have at least 6 to 8 years of working experience on supply chain management, agriculture related projects, water related projects, climate change related projects
- The candidate should have experience of successful proposal development, fund raising and ability to work with log-frames
- Experience of project rolling out, project management, partnership management, M&E including financial management as well
- Familiarity and understanding of global sustainable debates and issues
- Flexibility and creativity will be necessity for this position
- Ability and experience to manage large projects independently with some supervision
- Ability and experience to prepare reports and manage donor relations
- Ability and experience to manage budgets, forecasting and analysing
- Ability and experience to prepare project proposals, log-frames and budgets
- Communication skills and personality to represent Solidaridad in international and national platforms
- Excellent command over English language both writing and speaking
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please send your one-page motivation letter and no more than three-page resume in English to Mr. Li Rusong at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Application for Programme Manager, Supply Chain & PMEL, China Country Office in Shanghai before the middle night of 16, July, 2019.
The Solidaridad Network is an international network organization of eight regional expertise centres located in Europe, North America, Latin America, Africa and Asia, dedicated to promoting and innovating responsible and sustainable production and processing of several global commodities to meet the needs of the growing world population. Solidaridad envisions a world in which all we produce and all we consume, can sustain us while respecting the planet, each other and the next generations. We bring together the relevant actors and engage them in innovative solutions towards the transition to a sustainable and inclusive economy that maximizes the benefit for all.