Reports to: Director of Amur/heilong Programme
• Develop and implement strategy plan.
• Develop concepts and proposals to raise fund
• Develop project annual work plans and budgets.
• Monitor project implementation in line with WWF standards.
• Develop and maintain project documentation and database serving as an information source for WWF family.
• Prepare financial and technical reports as required.
• Assist communication colleagues for development of sound communication strategy and participate in communication activities when needed.
• Develop and maintain trans boundary wildlife network.
• Manage partner relationship for wildlife.
• At least Master degree in ecology, wildlife conservation or related.
• At least 2-year work experience in wildlife conservation, community development or related field.
• Basic competency of project management.
• Understanding conservation issues in China.
• Familiar with international organization operating rules.
• Familiar with adaptive management approach.
• Excellent language skills in Chinese and English.
• Good communication skills.
• Basic learning ability.
• Adaptive to frequent field travel.
• Dynamic, creative, proactive, credible, accountable and outgoing personality and commitment to nature conservation.
This is for Amur Heilong conservation program under species practice team.
Programme officer needs to frequently contact with project financial officer and communication staff in charge of AHEC programme. And also needs to occasionally contact with other WWF China programme, officers and teams when needed.
Furthermore Programme officer will closely contact with donors/funding agencies, government officials, research institutions and universities. And the programme officer needs to frequently contact with other agencies and offices in WWF network engaging in Amur /heilong conservation as well as media agencies.
Candidates should send a cover letter, a CV in English and Chinese to email@example.com. The subject should be indicated “CDB+Job Title+Name+Expected City of Work”.