The ideal candidate is an experienced social worker, a person who loves working with people who have intellectual and mental disabilities. You will be given all the resources needed to start new projects, to further develop our Social Inclusion Academy program, to initiate transition program for special education school graduates and to develop the life skills of our employees. We are looking for someone who is willing to learn, grow, and join us in leading the social inclusion of people with disabilities in China. You will work in an international and open-minded work environment. You will take part in inclusion related conferences and activities – great way to build your future career in the feld of social entrepreneurship.
•Lead the entire social program aspect: target cooperation partners, develop curriculum, design and deliver lessons, communicate with universities, build presentations, teaching independent life skills.
• Assess the progress and development of the programs and of each employee and design future action plans.
• Work closely with our team of professional job coaches and production supervisors, assist them in developing our employees’ skills and abilities
• Bachelor’s degree in Social work or related majors
• Good communication skills
• Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
• Chinese Fluency, English is a bonus
• At least 3 years of previous work experience with people who
have intellectual and mental disabilities